Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the original release date.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a red-tailed hawk, designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra, descending upon its prey, wings fully outstretched, along with the weight and purity.
Protect your Silver Hawk in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coins from this new Silver bullion series will be produced to a maximum mintage of one million. Add this graded 1 oz Red-Tailed Hawk coin to your cart today!
The 2015-dated "Red-Tailed Hawk" is the third installment of the mint's four-coin, 1 oz., 99.99% pure Silver bullion Canadian Birds of Prey series. Its reverse design features a vivid illustration of an agile airborne predator by acclaimed Canadian coin designer and nature illustrator Emily Damstra.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||RCM (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.