- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- All coins will be Proof.
- If not in original Capsule, the coins will be in protective packaging.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
70% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:New Collector
Date:Oct 5, 2015
I purchased this coin with high expectations of the condition as it is a proof coin. Overall the coin is in good condition, however, the field has several scratches throughout it. The price of the coin was fair, I am just disappointed as it is a flawed proof.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
Date:May 15, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.