1923-1932 South Africa Gold Sovereign George V Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Only $18.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $18.99 per coin over spot!
These South African Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1923-1932. Most Gold investment portfolios contain some form of a sovereign - enhance yours today!
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- "SA" mintmark shows just under the hoof of the horse on the ground.
- Most coins will grade Extra Fine or better, a few may be slightly lower.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic South African Sovereigns to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.