2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Shark Tooth (Great White Shark)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Shark Tooth coin features the majestic Great White Shark. This is the first coin in a series featuring fossilized shark tooth coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation case, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination. The fossilized shark tooth can be seen from the obverse.
- Reverse: Depicts the Great White Shark along with the fossilized shark tooth which is encapsulated within the coin.
- Each coin contains the top of a fossilized shark tooth. The teeth are said to have originated from 40 to 55 million years ago and were found in Morocco.
- Low mintage of only 1,000 coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.