2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Shark Tooth (Great White Shark)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2014 Tokelau 1 oz Silver Shark Tooth coin features the majestic Great White Shark. This is the first coin in a series featuring fossilized shark tooth coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation case, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination. The fossilized shark tooth can be seen from the obverse.
- Reverse: Depicts the Great White Shark along with the fossilized shark tooth which is encapsulated within the coin.
- Each coin contains the top of a fossilized shark tooth. The teeth are said to have originated from 40 to 55 million years ago and were found in Morocco.
- Low mintage of only 1,000 coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.