1862-1868 France Gold 10 Francs Napoleon III Laureate Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Struck during the reign of Napoleon III (1853-1870), these classic French Gold coins are a perfect addition to any European Gold coin collection.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Laureate bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1854-1860, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 10 Franc coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.