1976 Trinidad & Tobago Gold $100
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis was the first Gold coin issued by the new Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. This beautifully designed Gold coin will shine in any collection.
- Contains .0998 of an ounce of Gold.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint in 1976.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the Trinidad and Tobago coat of arms surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Displays the denomination with birds in flight encircled by the motto: "Together We Aspire” and “Together We Achieve".
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Not often available so get yours today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.