- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0998 of an ounce of Gold.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint in 1976.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the Trinidad and Tobago coat of arms surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Displays the denomination with birds in flight encircled by the motto: "Together We Aspire” and “Together We Achieve".
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Not often available so get yours today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.