- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1976 Proof Gold coin commemorating the Mayan Civilization was issued by the Franklin Mint on behalf of the National Bank of Belize.
- Limited mintage of 11,000.
- Contains .0998 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will be in Proof condition and housed in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Ancient Mayan symbols representing numbers and days.
- Reverse: Features the Belize coat of arms, date, denomination and purity.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint on behalf of the National Bank of Belize.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful and not often encountered Belize Proof Gold coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.