1929 (I-Minneapolis) $100 Brown Seal FRBN VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Series 1929 $100 National Currency notes are more commonly referred to as a Federal Reserve Bank Note. Only 144,000 notes were issued for the Minneapolis district making them very elusive to obtain!
- Highest denomination issued in this type.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1929 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and are distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review