Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsKoalas have long appeared as an iconic symbol for Australia along with their other famous marsupial, the kangaroo. Together, the creatures have graced strikes of the Perth mint for years, but the Proof Koala Gold Coin made its debut in 2008.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified as Gem Proof, First Strike by PCGS.
- Each Gold coin comes in a PCGS certified protective holder.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Depicts a friendly koala bear with a baby on its back in a gum tree, along with the "P" mintmark, purity and weight.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
Display your Gold Koala in style by adding an attractive wooden presentation box to your order.
This fractional Gold Koala offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design. Add the 2008-P 1/10 oz Gold Australian Koala coin to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.