2015 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-70 PCGS (FS, Gold Foil)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Since its inaugural issue in 2006, the American Gold Buffalo coin immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold coins. This example has been certified as a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Features the Gold Foil label, which is exclusive to PCGS.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Displays the image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:IAM THAT IAM
Date:May 29, 2015
I BOUGHT THE PRODUCT FOR THE GOLD VALUE AND THE LOW MINTAGE 1 OF 2015 COINS PRODUCED BUT THE HOLDER AND THE GOLD FOIL WERE IN POOR CONDITION SO I HAD TO RETURN IT THE COIN ITSELF WAS FINE
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
- Hard to Sell
Merchant response: IAM THAT IAM: We apologize the condition of the holder and foil did not meet your satisfaction. Your refund is on the way. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.