1972 Lincoln Cent Double Die Obverse MS-63 NGC (Red/Brown)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice coin with bold doubling on the date, Liberty and Motto.
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Lincoln Cent error coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1972 Doubled Die Lincoln Cent error coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.