|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Early First Strike coins are difficult to find, as they must come from sealed monster boxes dated from the first 30 days of release. These 2005 Silver Eagles are among only 559 certified a perfect 70 by PCGS with the First Strike® designation.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike® label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release in January of 2005.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. The rarity of this early First Strike® MS-70 adds further collectible appeal. Add the 2005 MS-70 First Strike® Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.