This is the first release in the four coin series featuring the iconic bald eagle from four different perspectives. This coin was graded a Proof-70 UCAM by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a sealed plastic holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle, with wings extended to the full span, about to land on the branch of a pine tree.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
More about the design: In the powerful left talon, the eagle clutches a freshly caught fish. Its right talon is fully extended to grasp the branch. The eagle is viewed in profile from its left side, the details of its impressive wings, distinctive snowy head and tail rendered in fine detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers and accented with multiple finishes. The frosted head and tail contrast the darker feathers on the body and wings, and define the iconic eagle silhouette against the mirror polished background. The tree and fish have also been given a softer finish that brings the tree forward and adds depth to the overall design.