2015 Great Britain £2 Silver Proof First Edition (Fifth Effigy)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsDesigned by one of The Royal Mint’s own gifted engravers, Jody Clark, the fifth portrait conveys Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s maturity and stature, and can be yours with this impressive £2 Silver Proof Coin.
- Contains .3858 oz of .925 fine (Sterling) Silver.
- Limited presentation of only 3,000 coins.
- Comes in custom wooden display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Britannia with her shield and trident, by Anthony Dufort.
- Rim: Inscribed with the phrase "Quator Maria Vindico," Latin for "I claim the four seas".
This uniquely colorized coin would make a perfect addition to any collection. Add the limited mintage first edition Proof Silver coin to your cart today!
The changing of a coinage portrait is a historic occasion, making 2015 a vintage year for the coins of the United Kingdom. The fourth portrait, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS, was commonplace on circulating coinage since 1998.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.