1896-S Barber Quarter Good-6 NGC CAC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Good - 4
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
This 1896-S Barber Quarter has been graded and certified by NGC as being in Good-6 condition. These coins were the workhorse of their day and circulated heavily. Not many were saved making this example highly desirable!
- Contains .1808 oz Silver.
- Second lowest mintage in the entire series, with 188,039 coins minted.
- Graded Good-6 by NGC guarantees the authenticity and condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1896-S Barber Quarter graded by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Good - 4|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.