2015 GB 16-Coin Proof Gold Fourth & Fifth Portrait Collection
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
As the only Gold collection to feature both the fourth and fifth portraits of Queen Elizabeth II, this set is truly a collector's dream. There are just 500 sets available, adding even further appeal to the unique set.
- Contains 5.94 oz actual Gold weight.
- Includes two of each of the following coins: The £2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p and 1p.
- Limited presentation of only 500 sets.
- Comes in custom wooden display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The fifth portrait portrays Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark, while the fourth portrait portrays the Queen's likeness designed by Ian Rank-Broadley, FRBS.
- Reverse: Various designs (see images).
Each of these beautiful Gold sets would make a perfect addition to any collector of British Gold. Add the limited mintage 16-coin Gold set to your cart today!
The changing of a coinage portrait is a historic occasion, making 2015 a vintage year for the coins of the United Kingdom. Secure your special edition collection as a celebration of the past and the beginning of a new era, before the last is struck.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.