- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1912 Barber Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.