2015 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Forests of Canada Coast Shore Pine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is the second issue in a series that explores the diversity and beauty of Canada's forests. The Coast Shore Pine forest spans the entire coast of British Columbia to Alaska, and is a total of 16.5 million hectares.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a decorative sleeve.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Margaret Best features the coast forest’s distinct intersection of ocean, mountains and forest with a detail of the Shore Pine, just one of many captivating tree species found in this unique forest.
- Second release of an 8 coin series from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint.
The Shore Pine’s crooked trunk and twisted branches are testament to the wind’s sculpting influence. In fact, the tree’s Latin name, Pinus contorta, means “tangled pine.” Add this 2015 1 oz Silver Coast Shore Pine coin to your cart today!
This forest includes Vancouver Island, Haida Gwaii and BC’s multitude of coastal islands. Mountains, steep valleys, coastal lowlands, inlets and fjords mingle in never-ending combinations. Together, they shape the air as it rushes in from the sea, and in turn, the ocean wind shapes the land and everything that lives on it.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Northern New Jersey
Date:Apr 4, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.