|Volume Discount Pricing|
Fine - 12
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Fine-12 condition of the coin.
- Semi key date with a lower mintage of just under 4 million pieces.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1871 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Fine - 12|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.