2002 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Horse BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 2002 1/10 oz Gold Year of the Horse coin has a mintage of just 18,434 coins, which adds to the collectible appeal of the Perth Mint's Lunar Series.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a horse trotting, designed by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add an attractive gift box to your order.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted. Celebrate those traits by adding this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.