Peru Gold 8 Escudos Charles IV XF
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese Gold 8 Escudos from Peru were struck when a large part of the Western Hemisphere was under Spanish control.
- Contains .7614 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins come in a protective plastic coin flip.
- This coin is in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Depicts right facing bust of King Charles IV.
- Reverse: Shows the Spanish royal coat of arms in the center and the mintmark of the Lima mint at 6 o'clock.
- Struck at the Lima Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These older Gold coins from Peru do not show up with much frequency, so don’t miss out. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I have same gold and silver coins already and I like collect same coins which are different.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.