2001 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Snake BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis sixth release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar calendar series has a low mintage of only 19,738 coins adding collectibility to the changing designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes In plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an image of a snake ready to strike at its prey while on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add this beautiful 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2001 is the Year of the Snake and includes those born in 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.