Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Saltwater Crocodile is the largest of all living reptiles, as well as the largest terrestrial predator in the world. This stunning design plus a strict mintage cap make this Silver Saltwater Crocodile coin from the Perth Mint highly collectible.
- Each Saltwater Crocodile coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: A large saltwater crocodile with its mouth agape, displaying its sharp teeth. It also features the inscription "Australian Saltwater Crocodile," the 2014 date, coin's weight and purity as well as Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1 oz Silver Saltwater Crocodile by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Saltwater Crocodile to your cart today.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.