1998 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis third release of the Lunar Series I 12-Coin series has a limited mintage of only 9,085 coins. The strength of the tiger is detailed in this issue from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a tiger leaping in grass along with the Chinese character for ‘Tiger’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add the Series I 1998 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.