Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice example of this early quarter in mint state condition. Natural toning adds to the originality of this example!
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,020,000 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1899 Barber Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.