- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $20 note from series 1914 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: Vignettes of transportation.
This note is in Very Fine plus condition with a lot of original crispness. Add this nice large size twenty to your cart today!
Signature combination of Burke/Houston—Friedberg #990.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review