Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2004 Silver Lunar Year of the Monkey features a monkey sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him. Don't miss out, these coins tend to sell quickly when available.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 52,792 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Sarah Anderson, a monkey is featured sitting on a tree branch holding a smaller tree limb with leaves around him.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Monkey coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2004 Australia 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Monkey coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.