- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This variety has the long, thin Treasury key.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is lightly worn, and in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of William Meredith, Secretary of the Treasury (1849-1850) at left.
- Back: Green printing of the obligation at right with an intricate border with the numeral "10" and the Roman "X" numeral at the corners.
Nicely circulated, but still with a story to tell! Add this 5th Issue 10 Cents Note to your cart today!
Allison/Spinner signatures—Friedberg #1265.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.