- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Fifth Issue Fractional Currency.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Well preserved note in Extremely Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of Robert J. Walker, Secretary of the Treasury (1844-1849).
- Back: Features the denomination with plenty of security threads.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this exceptional quality currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.