2011 Great Britain Gold £5 Sovereign BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a mintage only 1,000, this strictly limited edition coin, rich in history, is eagerly awaited by collectors and lovers of Gold alike. This coin depicts a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Brilliant Uncirculated Quintuple Sovereign.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a luxury wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
These large format £5 Gold Sovereign coins accentuate the superb details of the designer. Make this a highlight of your sovereign collection by adding this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.