$10 Liberty Gold Eagle No Motto Type (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe No Motto Type (1838-1866) does not have the motto "In God We Trust" above the eagle on the reverse of the coin. Very affordable coin for a Gold type set.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1866.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $10 Liberty Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Coins in this listing have been cleaned or may be ex-jewelry pieces. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I needed a "no-motto" eagle to help complete my gold type set but was a little worried about ordering a cleaned coin. Got it in the mail today and it's a real beauty. I can't tell it's been cleaned under a 10X glass. It looks to me to be an AU-55 with some mint luster around the devices. Great buy!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.