Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their iconic design is highly desired among collectors. The Libertad is Mexico's most treasured coin. This issue has a low population of only 9 Perfect MS-70 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Mint State 70 condition, and has a First Strike designation.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
- Population of 9 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this First Strike 2015 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I like owning Libertad's and a MS-70 FS with only 9 in existence is perfect for my collection and will retain its value in the years to come. I wish I could have bought two!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.