1857 Western Exch Ins Co Omaha, Nebraska 4 Note Set CU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
These cut sheets of Nebraska obsolete notes are a must have for the serious collector of Obsolete Currency. Issued by the Western Exchange Fire and Marine Insurance Company of Omaha, NE.
- 4 beautiful and distinct notes.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Graded as Crisp Uncirculated.
- Beautiful vignettes on each note. Buffalo, Native Americans, farming and industrial scenes dominate these beautiful notes.
- Nice red overprinting on each note.
- Printed by Danforth, Wright & Co.
- The back of each note is unprinted.
These four notes are very attractive. This set features a $1.00 note, a $2.00 note a $3.00 note and a $5.00 note. Add this 1857 Western Exchange Insurance Company Omaha, Nebraska 4 Note Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.