1999 Isle of Man 5-Coin Gold British Blue Cat Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSince the release of the first coin in 1988, the Isle of Man Manx Cat series has become one of the most popular Gold bullion series in the world. 1999 saw the issue of another wonderful coin, this time depicting an image of a British Blue cat.
- Contains a total of 1.84 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Set contains the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/5 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/25 oz coins.
- Limited presentation of 5,000 sets.
- Comes with original mint box (shows wear).
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: A British Blue Cat preening herself.
- Face value backed by Isle of Man government.
This gorgeous set is a must for any numismatic collector or cat lover. Add this 5-Coin Gold set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.