2015 Canada 1/2 oz Proof Silver $10 Adventure Canada: Windsurfing
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is the first issue in a five coin series showcasing adventures! There’s an endless variety of adventures to be found. Every season and every geographical region has something new and exciting to offer—like sailing across open water.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a beautiful long red box from the mint that will attractively house every coin included in this spectacular series from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Superior craftsmanship captures the excitement of the scene in exquisite detail that will preserve windsurfing memories for years to come.
- Limited mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A windsurfer heading out from shore in search of adventure, her feet planted firmly on the board and all muscles flexed as she catches the wind in her sail and begins gliding moving forward.
Capture the thrill of Canadian adventures with this 5-coin series! Coins are launched monthly from June to October 2015. Add this Windsurfing coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.