Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a ballerina en pointe.
- Reverse: Features Russian coat of arms with the notable double-headed eagle.
- Legal tender coin of the Russian Federation is issued by the Bank of Russia and minted by the St. Petersburg Mint.
Palladium Ballerinas were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi. Add this 1993 1 oz Palladium Ballerina coin to your holdings today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.