2015 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Maple Leaf Reflection
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
With a very low mintage of only 350 coins, these releases from the mint are always gone quickly! Micro-engraved detail showcases Canada's beloved maple leaf in a tranquil scene that can be appreciated from coast to coast.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 350 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A single maple leaf fluttering down from a branch onto the still waters below it, showcased by a finely-detailed engraving that recreates the veins which run along its lobes.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 18, 2015
This is a beautiful gold coin with attractive design. I like to look into this coin over and over with magnifying glass. It is a rare .99999 gold coin with low mintage.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.