2015 Canada Silver Legacy of the Canadian Nickel (The Centennial)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Throughout its history, the Canadian nickel has transformed and reveals the growth of a mint that would eventually come into its own. This new "Legacy of the Canadian Nickel" series from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint will feature 5-cent coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the unique commemorative design by famed Canadian painter Alex Colville that adorned the five-cent circulation coin in 1967.
- Multiple finishes and expert sculpting help bring added detailing and dimension to this recreation.
- Each coin within the series is faithful to the original design and includes the effigy of the reigning monarch at the time of the coin’s original issue date.
Be sure to add this collectible piece to your cart today!
The 1967 five-cent coin is the fifth in the six-coin Legacy of the Canadian Nickel series, which revisits the 5-cent coin designs that were produced by the Royal Canadian Mint throughout its history.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Coin Freak..
Date:Dec 17, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.