1816-1824 France Gold 20 Francs Louis XVIII BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsLouis XVIII, known as "the Desired" (le Désiré), was a monarch of the House of Bourbon who ruled as King of France and Navarre from 1814 to 1824 except for a period in 1815 known as the Hundred Days.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Date from the era of King Louis XVIII (1816-1824).
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Obverse: A right-facing portrait of King Louis XVIII.
- Reverse: Crowned Coat of Arms surrounded by laurel.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these rare French Gold coins of King Louis XVIII to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.