- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- Coins are housed in a blue or black PCGS slab box.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagles in style by adding (7) attractive individual display boxes to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding these certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagles to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927 & 1928.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.