7-Coin $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Date Set MS-64 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful date run set features over a half decade of American Gold coin History. Own a piece of history while investing in Gold!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- Coins are housed in a blue PCGS slab box.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagles in style by adding (7) attractive individual display boxes to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding these certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagles to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927 & 1928.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.