1913-1917 Denmark Gold 20 Kroner Christian X Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Royal Danish Gold coins of King Christian X! Containing over a quarter oz of Gold, these coins are a great addition to your investment portfolio.
- Contains .2593 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts King Christian X of Denmark.
- Reverse: Crowned and mantled arms above date, value, mintmark and initials of the designer Vilhelm Buchard Poulsen.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 20 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection. Add several to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.