1992 1 oz Gold American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Only $74.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $74.99 per coin over spot!
This low mintage 1992 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, being guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, to make the perfect coin for any lover of Gold.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of only 275,000 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 11, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.