18__ West River Bank, Jamaica, VT 4 Note Set CU PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA superb four-note set issued by the West River Bank of Jamaica, Vermont. All notes have been certified Uncirculated by PMG. These Obsolete issues (a.k.a. Broken Bank Notes) were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value.
- This is four-note set printed in the mid 1800s for the West River Bank of Jamaica, Vermont.
- Each note is housed in an archival quality Mylar sleeve by PMG.
- All have been graded Choice Uncirculated 64 or higher.
- Printed by the New England Banknote Company.
- Face: Fantastic engraving of a cherub with a Liberty Seated Silver Dollar. The number of each matches the denomination of each note. Superb red overprinting of each denomination.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
These obsolete notes have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Catalogued as VT-115 and in Haxby #G2b, #G4b, #G6b, and #G8b.
Beginning in the late 18th century, a need for currency as a medium of exchange forced cities, states, banks and even private businesses to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did during the Civil War.
The $2, $3 and $5 are graded Choice Uncirculated 64. The $1 has earned the lofty grade of Gem Uncirculated 66 EPQ.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.