Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Releases label ensures that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of its release.
- Limited mintage of only 1,150 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features Britannia seated in traditional pose, robed in the classical tradition with a Corinthian helmet and Neptune’s trident to represent her claim as “ruler of the waves.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your 5 oz Silver Britannia in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With its classic design and low mintage, this coin is an exceptional value, so add it to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.