We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsCapped Bust Half Dollars will be dated between 1811 and 1836. All coins will be graded by NGC or PCGS.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be problem free and graded by PCGS and/or NGC.
- Grades will range from AU-50 to AU-58.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- This listing will mainly consist of coins in the 1830s.
Protect and display your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add several of these Capped Bust Half Dollars to your cart today!
Dates, grades and grading service are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.