1875-1888 Germany Gold 10 Marks Baden Friedrich I Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese German Gold 10 Mark coins were struck in the Grand Duchy of Baden during the reign of Grand Duke Friedrich I, from 1875-1888.
- Contains .1152 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Random dates (1875-1888) determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Left facing portrait of Friedrich I, the Grand Duke of Baden.
- Reverse: Depicts the imperial German eagle, denomination and date.
- Features the "G" mintmark of the Karlsruhe Mint.
Protect and display your German Empire Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this hard to find German Gold 10 Marks from the Grand Duchy of Baden to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.