- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Almost Uncirculated Condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Commonwealth Mint in Sydney. "S" mint mark shown below the horse.
Protect your Australian Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Add this Australia Gold Sovereign Veil Head of Queen Victoria coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review