Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1 oz Gold Kangaroo features a strike thru on the reverse of the coin and has been graded a Mint Error MS-67 by NGC. A struck thru error is caused by a foreign object that gets between the dies and the planchet when the coin is struck.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Limited mintage of only 300,000 coins.
- Housed in a protective holder graded a Reverse Struck Thru Mint Error MS-67 by NGC.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: The 1990 1 oz Gold Nugget features a hopping Red Kangaroo, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Nugget Reverse Struck Thru in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional Gold error coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this fantastic error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.