- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
An error of this nature is exceptionally rare and highly collectible given the very stringent quality control at the Royal Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a Reverse Struck Thru Mint Error MS-68 by NGC.
- Comes in certified NGC protective holder.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This exceptional Silver error coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this fantastic error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.